1. Do we need to provide our own software licenses?
Yes, we do, however, provide Microsoft © Licensing
2. Are there certain types of applications that lend themselves best to the cloud environment?
In our environment we can support the majority of applications. There are very few which do not.
3. Security had been one of the concerns preventing us from moving applications to the cloud, what makes Amnet’s myCloud more secure?
We have implemented high security methodologies to separate each client logically regardless of any multi-tenant physical hardware. We utilize security practices similar to the way Tier 1 carriers like AT&T and Verizon segregate each client's data services logically, yet utilize multi-tenant physical hardware cores. This methodology is tailored to each clients' needs and when implemented in conjunction with our customizable IDS/IPS systems have met and exceeded PCI and other audited standards. Amnet's data center and cloud services have been audited and earned a SSAE type 2 certification, one of the most stringent audited certifications in the business.
4. What can be hosted in the cloud?
We can host almost any software solution in the cloud. Contact us for more details.
5. Are you able to provide services regardless of location or device?
Yes. One of the benefits of the myCloud is the ability to operate and access your resources despite your location, as long as you have an Internet connection.
6. How long will it take to migrate to myCloud?
Once all the documentation is complete, implementation can be completed in as short as one month’s time.
7. What are your facility’s security features?
Our facility is gated and protected with an alarm and 24-hr video surveillance. Access is protected by a biometric scan, as well as key fob security.
8. Is there a disaster recovery solution?
Yes. We provide a complete Disaster Recovery solution with full restoration capabilities.
9. Do I need to purchase any equipment to move to Amnet’s myCloud?
No. The only thing you will need is an internet connection and PC at your location.
10. Do you provide a telecom solution
Yes. We support VOIP and have a preferred phone system which can be customized to your needs.
11. Can I port over my current phone numbers?
Yes. We can coordinate your block of phone numbers to be ported over to Amnet’s voice solution
12. How do I access Outlook Web Access?
Open your internet browser and navigate to: https://owa.amnetportal.com/owa